Choosing an entrance door to the interior is a big deal. The right piece is not just an accessory. It separates your home from the outside world, protects it from unwanted intrusion, and, last but not least, contributes to the overall style and harmony of the room. So how do you choose the right ones?
When you will be choosing a walk-in door, focus on:
- safety and insulation
Entrance doors according to material
The right choice of entrance door´s material depends on the design of your home, but also on your preferences. The wooden door looks as natural as possible and is pleasant to the touch. Plastic door will attract you with its low price. Steel door are extremely safe and gives you a modern impression.
You can choose:
- wooden entrance door - a wide selection of colors and decors, natural material, good thermal insulation, pleasant to the touch, long life
- plastic entrance doors - a wide selection of colors and decors, low price, good thermal insulation
- steel entrance door - low price, very good security, durable construction, long life
- sheet metal entrance door - low price, very good security, durable construction, long life
- metal entrance door - very good security, durable construction, long life
- aluminum entrance door - very good security, durable construction, long life
Entrance doors according to design
The material goes with a design, which is also very important. The door should be unobtrusive and neutral. However, this does not mean that you cannot choose a more extravagant piece. Open your imagination and bet on unusual shades, interesting patterns and designs.
Wooden or plastic doors have the largest selection of colors and patterns. In the menu you will find white, black, gray, classic brown, beige, dark brown, but also more extravagant colors, such as yellow or red. Steel doors are designed mainly for more commercial spaces, so they are usually only produced in gray.
Entrance doors according to security
The safest doors are made from steel or metal doors. You don't have to worry about safety even if you choose a wooden door. Plastic doors are less secure, but the lower price corresponds to that.
You can choose a classic or security door. These will provide you with sufficient protection against intrusion or burglary.